Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your relationship with Global Footprints Ltd (“GFL”) including the use of our website and communications between you and GFL, and its members.
GFL is a New Zealand based business bringing together a select group of service providers (“members”) with relevant expertise in their respective fields, for the specific purposes of assisting you in your migration to New Zealand or Australia.
- The GFL website is designed to provide general information on GFL and on issues of general relevance.
- The GFL website is not intended to provide specific advice upon which you should rely.
- The GFL website is not an offer to do business and any electronic, emailed or other communications received will not, in any manner whatsoever, create any form of binding obligation on GFL.
- The GFL website will from time to time contain bulletins, newsletters, updates and the like which are also of a general nature and which similarly do not constitute an offer to do business with GFL.
- The content of this website belongs to GFL including, but not limited to, the designs, logos, devices, slogans, trademarks, contacts and the like.
- Downloads are permissible for personal use only.
- GFL is committed to the protection of its users’ privacy and confidentiality and all information received (unless otherwise authorised or implied in the context) will be treated as strictly confidential.
- GFL will not use or disclose any user’s personal information for any other purpose without that user's consent, unless otherwise required to do so by law.
- You are reminded that the internet is a not a secure environment and that information is sent and received at your risk.
- GFL will collect general information regarding the use of the GFL website, including relevance and demand for various service offerings, which information will be used to enhance GFL’s service offering.
- You are at liberty to notify GFL of a desire to be removed from GFL’s mailing list and/or to update or amend your personal information. Please contact us should you need to do so.
Where you provide personal information to GFL, or you obtain any product, service or information through this website or by any other means, your personal information must be correct, complete and up-to-date when you provide it. You agree to advise GFL as soon as possible if your personal circumstances change, or you become aware of any inaccuracy in your personal information you have provided.
What we collect
- We collect only the personal data you give us (including your name, email address, and contact telephone numbers).
- We collect your personal data through this website and by facsimile, telephone, letter and/or email.
We use your personal data to:
- Reply to your queries.
- Forward to GFL Strategic Partners so that they can contact you to provide information on their service.
- Provide you with information about GFL and the GFL Strategic Partners.
- Provide you with information, services or other assistance in relation to this website or that of other GFL members.
In providing your personal information to GFL and in using our website you do so strictly on the basis that neither GFL nor any of its members shall be liable for any damages or loss, direct or indirect and howsoever arising, and you hold GFL and its members harmless against any such claims.